Replatforming of Student Records and Accommodation System will impact login to these systems from Monday 6 May.
What is happening?
The Student Records and Accommodation Systems are being re-platformed onto new servers running the latest version of Oracle software.
This upgrade is due to take place between Friday 3 May 2013 at 5pm – Sunday 5 May 2013 4pm
What should you do?
You will be unable to login to the Student Records and Accommodation Systems during the period of this upgrade.
Please be aware that from Monday 6 May, the login process for Student Records will be changing and you will be prompted to login with your standard University ID and password. If you have any problems logging into the Student Records or Accommodation systems after the weekend, please contact the Service Desk.
Any bookmarks to the current Student Records and Accommodations Systems will no longer function, but systems can be found from the ‘Management Information Systems’ link within Staffnet - http://www.abdn.ac.uk/staffnet/working-here/index.php.
If you have any problems with this upgrade, please get in touch with the Service Desk on the contact details below.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018