Upgrade to PC Power Management software
What is happening?
The Universitypower management system will be moving all remaining University campus computers to the new Verdiem Surveyor 6 Server. This has already been completed successfully on all Classroom computers in January this year
This process will be taking place over a four week period starting from Monday 29th April 2013. The schedule is as follows:
- w/b Monday 29th April – CASS
- w/b Monday 6th May – ASV & ADMIN
- w/b Monday 13th May – CLSM
- w/b Monday 20th May – COPS
What should you do?
The majority of you will notice little, if any, changes taking place. Anyone whose current computer has been “Excluded” from Power Management should also notice no change.
However, there may be a small number of “Excluded” computers that are re-assigned to a Managed Group during this process. Anyone who has an “Excluded” computer and believes that the computer is being centrally power managed after the move, should log a Service Desk Call by emailing email@example.com and put into the subject line ‘Verdiem Power Management’.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018