Unavailable for 24 hours from 18.00 hours on Monday 28 January
What is happening?
From 18.00 hours 28 January – 18.00 hours 29 January (24 hours) Questionmark Perception, online assessment software, will be unavailable as it is being upgraded to version 5.4.
The upgrade will result in:
- Formative tests and summative exams delivered through the same portal, making it easier to manage different types of assessments
- Robust load balanced environment, ideal for high-stakes summative exams
- Enhanced integration with MyAberdeen, with results (first, best, worst, last) appearing automatically in the Grade Centre of MyAberdeen
- The option to save assessments automatically at regular intervals, enabling students to resume assessments
- Enhancements such as: Analytics (new reporting system), workplace observational assessments, avoid previously delivered questions, print feedback button and updated user interface and login screen
The hardware will also be upgraded, resulting in a new improved system, which is more resilient and scalable.
Can I continue working in Questionmark Perception?
You can continue working in Questionmark Perception, creating and updating assessments until 18.00 hours Monday 28 January, as all your work will be transferred across to the new system. You will hopefully be able to resume work in Questionmark Perception at 18.00 hours on Tuesday 29 January, although it is at risk until 8.00 hours on Wednesday 30 January.
What should I do?
Please note that any bookmarks that you have to Questionmark Perception (qmp1 and qmp2) will need to change. If you use Authoring Manager, a representative from IT Services will be in contact to arrange an upgrade to version 5.4.
Who should I contact for further information?
If you have any queries about the upgrade and its implications to your assessments please contact the eLearning team, Centre for Learning & Teaching, by emailing email@example.com