Planned maintenance on all Home and Shared drives
What is happening?
DIT intend to undertake planned maintenance on the University file storage system between 20:00 and 21:00 on Tuesday 4 December. This will affect access to Home (H: ) and shared filespace (R:, S: & T: drives) for all users.
Access to filespace should be considered “At Risk” for the whole of this maintenance period and there will be a brief disruption during this time.
What should you do?
Please be aware that access to your home and shared drives will be briefly disrupted during this maintenance period and should be considered “At Risk” the rest of the time.
If you are planning to work on documents etc during this period, please save your work locally onto your hard drive or a USB drive. After this period, copy these files back to the shared drive to enable them to be backed up overnight.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018