Planned maintenance to core network infrastructure.
What is happening?
DIT service engineers will be carrying out essential maintenance on the University network on Wednesday 25 April between 18:00 and 20:00.
During this time there will be a number of breaks in service to almost all of the core IT services provided by the University.
What should you do?
Please be aware that there may be frequent interruptions to the network service during this maintenance period.
We anticipate that the initial break is likely to be ~15 minutes duration followed by a number of shorter breaks.
If you experience connectivity problems during this time, please wait a few minutes and retry. We recommend that you save your work regularly.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018