Telephone and network services affected - now partially restored
What is happening?
DIT are aware that, due to a major power outage within the Polwarth building, a large number of the University buildings at Foresterhill campus were without power first thing this morning.
This affected the telephone service in all buildings at Foresterhill, and the network services were also affected in the following locations:
- BioMed Physics
- Blood transfusion
- Childrens hospital
- FH Library
- General Practice
- Health Sciences
- Link Building
- PC classrooms at FH
What should you do?
Estates have been working on restoring the power to the affected parts of Foresterhill site and we believe that the only buildings still without power (and thus telephone and network services) are the Health Sciences Building and BioMedical Physics. Estates expect to have power to these two buildings restored later today.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018