Old voicemail system now being retired from Old Aberdeen campus
What is happening?
As most telephone users have now moved to the Exchange Unified Messaging (UM) voicemail system, the old Mitel Voicemail system, 2222, is to be withdrawn from service on Wednesday 29th February 2012.
What should you do?
If you are based on the Old Aberdeen campus and are still dialling 2222 in order to access your voicemail box when the lamp on your phone flashes, you will need to move to the Exchange Unified Messaging voicemail system.
For help with this, please contact the DIT Service Desk on the details below:
- Tel: 3636 (externally on: 01224 273636)
- Web client: www.abdn.ac.uk/servicedesk/self-service
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information and user guides for Unified Messaging can be found at http://www.abdn.ac.uk/unifiedmessaging/
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018