Scheduled maintenance on the telephone system in Fraser Noble building.
What is happening?
As part of the Fraser Noble Building refurbishment, DIT Service Engineers will be carrying out essential maintenance on the Telephone system supporting the Fraser Noble building.
This work will take place between 18:00 - 21:00 on Wednesday 16 November 2011. As a result all of the telephones in the Fraser Noble Building will be out of service for two hours from 18:00 and potentially at risk for the remainder of the time.
What should you do?
During this time, there will be an interruption to the telephone services, as a result we would recommend that you do not initiate or take any long calls during the outage. As there will be no emergency telephones in the lifts you should not attempt to use the lifts during this period.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018