Wireless services available at University of Aberdeen
For new and returning students at the University of Aberdeen, there are number of wireless networks available, some new and some old. But, it can be somewhat confusing to know which one to connect to. Below is a brief summary of which is which:
provides staff and students with free authenticated access to Aberdeen's network for their personal laptop or PDA - both on campus and when visiting participating institutions.
provides students who are resident in University Halls (Hillhead, Crombie Johnston, Elphinstone Road) with a free room level service when on site at these locations.
provides on-line wireless assistance and an easy way to connect to the free wireless services eduroam & resnet. uoa-corporate – provides Aberdeen staff with University owned laptops with the same level of access as a wired connection.
provides visitors to the University, who have been issued with a Guest account, with quick and easy internet access while on campus - without the need to configure their laptop. guestweb is an unsecured service.
- _The Cloud
Public WiFi Access. This is a public unsecured network that offers the first 15 mins access free and paid access thereafter. This service is intended for visitors and conference attendees.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018