No availability of some key computing services and restricted availability to other services
What is happening?
On Saturday 18 June, essential maintenance to the electrical and mechanical facilities within our University Office Data Centre will mean that there will be some loss of key computing services. The service outage will run from 08:30 on Saturday 18 June until 18:00 the same day.
This will mainly affect corporate applications and student IT services.
A summary of service availability is shown in the table below, an updated detailed view is available here.
What should you do?
You should be aware that some DIT services, mainly corporate applications, will not be available, with some potential limited availability to staff file stores. If your machine is located in the University Office it will be out of service during this outage. If you plan to work during this time, you may need to plan ahead and ensure required files are stored on your PC or other media. Please save files to the network as soon as services are restored. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018