Warning of 'End of Life' message on existing version of Sophos.
What is happening?
Some of you may have noticed a Sophos Anti-Virus ‘end-of-life’ message appear on your PC similar to the following:-
“Sophos Anti-Virus 7 will be retired at the end of March 2011. Contact your systems administrator to let them know that they should upgrade to Sophos Endpoint Security and Control.”
What should you do?
DIT is aware of the issue and we are preparing to move to latest version of the Sophos Anti-Virus software. When the new software is fully tested we will automatically update your network PC to the new version.
If you use Sophos on your home XP PC, we will notify you when the update is available and provide instructions on how to upgrade at that time.
You do not need take any further action at this time.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018