Some Engineering related classroom software will be unavailable
What is happening?
As part of the site investigation survey of the existing electrics for phase 2 of the Fraser Noble refurbishment project, the power to the Fraser Noble Building will be shut down from 10am – 12 noon on Sunday 30th January 2011. During this period there will be intermittent power outages that will potentially affect all electrical items/data/wireless access etc.
In addition, as a number of systems will need to be shut down prior to this survey, a number of classroom applications, in the Fraser Noble building, will not be available between 5pm Saturday 29th January and 12 noon Sunday 30th January.
- Ansys 12
What should you do?
During this time, there will be some interruptions to services and if you are working during this period, we recommend that you save any work regularly to avoid any potential loss of data.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018