Continuing issues with Admin print service and file shares.
What is happening?
You will be aware that last night DIT Service Engineers were commissioning a new server to resolve the problems that you have been experiencing over the past few days. However, although the service has been updated, all did not go according to plan and currently this morning we are experiencing problems with connectivity to the file shares and restoration of the print service. Specifically, some users have been able to connect to the service and work normally, but other users, even within the same teams, are experiencing difficulty.
We are putting every effort and resource available into identifying the cause of the problems and are manually restoring the print service, however, as you may appreciate this is taking some time and we currently do not have an estimated time to resolve this.
What should you do?
If you have connectivity to your share, we would advise not to log off, as we cannot guarantee that you will be able to re-connect to the affected file shares.
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your continued patience whilst we work to resolve this issue.
Should you have any concerns or queries please contact the DIT Service Desk:
- Tel: 3636 (externally on: 01224 273636)
- Web client: www.abdn.ac.uk/servicedesk/self-service
- E-mail: email@example.com
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018