No availability of some key computing services and restricted availability to others on the weekend of the 10th and 11th of April
What is happening?
Due to essential maintenance there will no availability of some key computing services and restricted availability to others on the weekend of the 10th and 11th of April. The service outage will run from 8am on Saturday the 10th April until 6pm the following day, Sunday the 11th April.
Service availability is shown in the table below, All services provisioned from the Medicine domain at Foresterhill will be unaffected.
|University Website||Available||Available||Outage Sunday 9am-12pm|
|webCT||Available||Available||Outage Sunday 9am-12pm|
|Library Catalogue||Available||Available||Outage Sunday 9am-12pm|
|Institutional IIS/SQL||Available||Not Available|
|HSRU Randomisation||Available||Not Available|
|Staff Filestore H: Drives||Available||Not Available|
|Staff Filestore Team Drives||Available||Not Available|
|Student Filestore||Available||Not Available|
|MIS Systems||Not Available||Not Available|
What should you do?
If you intend to work you should be aware that most DIT services such as printing, file storage and most corporate applications will not be available and that you should save any work on a local storage regularly to minimise any work loss during this period.
As H drives will not be available via the PC classrooms on Sunday, students should store any data to USB drives/keys if possible.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Should you have any concerns or queries please contact the DIT Service Desk:
- Tel: 3636 (externally on: 01224 273636)
- Web client: www.abdn.ac.uk/servicedesk/self-service
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018