Planned telephone maintenance
What is happening?
IT Services will be carrying out planned maintenance and upgrade of the telephone systems supporting University telephone extensions at Old Aberdeen and Hillhead.
This work will take place between 18:00 and 23:00 on Monday 24 June 2013. All University telephones in the following buildings will be out of service for a period of up to 90 minutes during this time.
- 110 High St
- 17 High St
- 5 Dunbar St
- 9A Dunbar St
- Aberdeen Sports Village
- 23 St Machar Drive
- Edward Wright Annex
- Edward Wright
- Kings College
- Old Brewery
- Kings Pavilion
- Regent Building
- Old Town House
- University Office
- Hillhead Halls
Telephone extensions at Security Control and ASV Reception will NOT be affected.
What should you do?
There will be an interruption to telephone services, we therefore recommend that you do not initiate or take any long calls during this time. Additionally, as there will be no emergency telephones in the lifts you should not attempt to use the lifts during this time.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018