ZendTo service moved to a new server. "Dropped off" files will not be transferred.
What is happening?
The University large file transfer service, ZendTo, will be moved to a new server on Wednesday 14 February.
For technical reasons it is not possible to transfer “dropped off” files from the old server to the new server.
What should you do?
If you have dropped off files for a recipient then please contact the recipient and ask them to download any dropped off files before 8am on Wednesday 14 February.
Alternatively, you can re-upload files to the new server once it becomes live during the day on Wednesday.
The change to the new server is being made for security reasons. The functionality of the new service will be identical to the old one.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Browse by Month
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018