Essential Network Maintenance to be conducted on 24th August 2017 from 5pm to 7pm.
What should you do?
You will experience short periods of network disruption on 24th August 2017, from 5pm to 7pm. Ensure you save your work regularly and if you experience connectivity issues please wait a few minutes then try again. The affected locations can be found below.
What is happening?
Essential network maintenance will be conducted on the 24th August from 5pm to 7pm, which will affect the network in the following locations:
- Centre of Health Science at Raigmore
- UoA Halls of Residence at Raigmore
- Biomedical Physics
- Childrens Hospital
- FH Health Centre
- Lillian Sutton
- John Mallard Scottish PET/MRI Centre
- FH Link Building
- Maternity Hospital
- UoA connections within ARI, BTS, Dental School, Cornhill & Woodend
- NHSG connections within UoA buildings
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.