During this upgrade, you will be unable to change content on any OpenText projects.
What is happening?
We will be changing all OpenText projects to allow the published corporate website to work in multiple devices, like mobile phones and tablets. However, during this work we must lock the CMS.
When will this happen?
We will begin the changes at 09:00 on Wednesday 17 May, and the upgrade should be completed before 12:00 on Friday 19 May.
All OpenText projects will be locked for the duration of the upgrade, and you will be unable to log in to change content.
What do I need to do?
If you urgently require edits to be made to the website content during this planned downtime, please email email@example.com with details.
What will happen next?
Once the work has been completed, a further email will be sent to confirm that it's okay to log in to the CMS again.
If you have any questions about this, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018