Welcome to the IMS Health, Safety & Wellbeing webpages. These pages will help you perform your work effectively and safely by providing the information you need. To lead you on the right path for a safe day at work are:
- The IMS Lead Safety Coordinator: Guy Bewick
- The IMS Deputy Safety Coordinators: Sam Miller and Charlie Harrington
- The IMS Lead Radiation Protection Supervisor: Isabel Crane
It goes without saying that in our research and daily work activities Health and Safety concerns us all. It is essential that we preserve the highest standard of Health and Safety practices to minimise risk to ourselves and to others. It is essential the right balance is found to provide a safe workplace with the minimum of disruption.
This is best done if you are familiar with the safety rules. These pages provide an overview of our health and safety management arrangements.
Further information about health and safety arrangements in the IMS can be obtained from IMS Safety Coordinators.
** Latest updates **
- IMS Safety Coordinators
- IMS Health and Safety Handbook (updated February 2022)
- February 2022 Newsletter
- List of trained Saf-T-Pak staff
- Safety Summary
- IMS First-Aider List (updated 11 November 2021)
- List of staff trained in use of gas cylinders