The online store accepts payment by Mastercard, Visa, Switch, Solo, Delta cards and PayPal. Unfortunately, it does not accept American Express or Diners cards. On receipt of your registration, an acknowledgement email will be sent to your registered email address. This confirmation email can also be used as a receipt. If you can't pay via the online store, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Terms and Conditions:
By registering to attend this event, you confirm you have read and agree to the University of Aberdeen’s Privacy Notice and the University of Aberdeen’s terms and conditions which are available to view here and here.
Privacy Notice: GDPR
ECITB Privacy notice
For Online Learning
The cost for our ECITB approved online course is £595 per person. Spaces on the course are limited and we offer a small number of discount places for NDC partners and members, as well as UoA members of staff at a 10% discount. Current University of Aberdeen students can apply for a half-price rate of £297.50; again places are limited and on a first-come first-serve basis. Please follow the links on the registration page. Please note the following terms:
- I confirm registration is upon receipt of valid identification and payment. Photographic identification should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Storage and use of this identification will comply with the University of Aberdeen and ECITB’s GDPR and privacy policies.
- I understand that the course is an introduction to offshore decommissioning. Knowledge of the offshore oil and gas sector would be advantageous but is not essential.
- I acknowledge that the course is to be delivered and tested in English language and contains some technical language.
- I understand that use of the course materials are property of the University of Aberdeen. Copies should not be made or circulated and use of the course content is for your own use only.
- I accept that certification will be upon successful completion of the course and assessment (set at 80% pass mark)
- I acknowledge that registration is self-selecting and that the University of Aberdeen has not participated in any judgement concerning my suitability to undertake this course