The University of Aberdeen provides a vast range of credit-bearing courses, delivered by academics and experienced industry professionals, that will enable you to enhance your skills and fulfil your professional development requirements.
Here are just a few examples of the University of Aberdeen's accredited courses:
- Biological Wastewater Treatment and Anaerobic Digestion: Theory, Design and Practice (IChemE Approved Course)
- Advanced Course on Dietary Assessment Methods (endorsed by the British Dietetic Association and the Association for Nutrition)
- Introduction to Offshore Decommissioning (ECITB approved course)
- MSc in Project Management
- MSc in Digital Marketing Leadership
- MSc in Health Economics for Health Professionals
- MSc in Clinical Education
- MSc in Person-Centred Counselling
The courses are delivered either on campus, online or a mixture of both, allowing you the opportunity to choose a course to suit your needs.