Causeway / Cabhsair: A Magazine of Irish and Scottish Writing
ISSN 2044-2688, Aberdeen University Press: Aberdeen
Causeway/Cabhsair publishes new writing by Irish and Scottish writers in all the languages of both countries. The editors seek to publish both new and established writers, and each issue contains a section reviewing new publications. The magazine so far has published work by Paul Muldoon, James Kelman, Alan Spence, and Gerald Dawe, as well as many others.
- Causeway/Cabhsair accepts submissions in all languages of the British Isles.
- We accept up to 3000 words of prose or 6 poems on any theme.
- Preference is given to previously unpublished work.
- In each issue, consideration is given to ensure a range of styles, languages and themes. Editorial decisions are final.
- Submissions should be in a Word document and emailed to the Editors at email@example.com.
Subscription is per annum, and runs on a calendar year basis.
Individual Issues may also be purchased at £6 per copy (plus postage).