Causeway / Cabhsair: A Magazine of Irish and Scottish Writing
ISSN 2044-2688, Aberdeen University Press: Aberdeen
Causeway/Cabhsair publishes new writing by Irish and Scottish writers in all the languages of both countries. The editors seek to publish both new and established writers, and the magazine so far has published work by Paul Muldoon, James Kelman, Alan Spence, and Gerald Dawe, as well as many others.
- Causeway/Cabhsair accepts submissions in all languages of the British Isles.
- We accept up to 3000 words of prose or 6 poems on any theme.
- Submissions should not have been published elsewhere (including online) and simultaneous submissions are strongly discouraged.
- In each issue, consideration is given to ensure a range of styles, languages and themes. Editorial decisions are final.
- Submissions should be in a Word document and emailed to the Editors at causeway[at]abdn.ac.uk
- Please refer to our Twitter feed (@CausewayMag) and/or Facebook page for submission windows.
EXTENDED! Current submission window is open until Friday 26 January 2024 at 5pm GMT.
Individual Issues may be purchased at £6 per copy (plus postage).