News in January 2023
US political veteran to deliver RSE signature event in Aberdeen
A former communications director to the United States Senate and current Head of Public Affairs at Facebook will deliver the Royal Society of Edinburgh's signature event at the University of Aberdeen.
Open day for young jobseekers with learning disabilities and autism
Young people with learning disabilities or who are on the autism spectrum are being invited to an open day taking place at the University of Aberdeen on Thursday, 2 February, aimed at helping them find paid employment.
Volunteers needed to boost pivotal study into nation's health
Every adult and young person in Scotland is being invited to join a major study that will help shape the nation's healthcare.
Content warnings: the classroom is a place for difficult conversations about complicated issues
What are content warnings, why are they used and how do they benefit students?
Browse by Month
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023