All Covid rules and restrictions have been lifted in Scotland, replaced by government guidance:
- if you test positive, current guidance is to stay home for 5 days
- get your vaccine when offered to ensure you are fully protected
- stay at home if you’re unwell with symptoms or have a fever
- open windows when socialising indoors
- wear a face covering in indoor public places and on public transport
- wash your hands to protect yourself
Cleaning services at the University have now reverted to normal cleaning service levels.
Hand sanitiser will continue to be provided and supported through the Facilities team. Stocks of wipes will be run down over the summer and revised provision put in place for academic year 22/23.
Any queries relating to cleaning provision should be directed through the Estates and Facilities Helpdesk on firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting x3333.
If you have any feedback or suggestions about what else we could be doing to support our community in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, or if you have any further queries that haven’t been answered on these pages, please contact email@example.com.