All Covid rules and restrictions have been lifted in Scotland, replaced by government guidance:
- there is now no general requirement to use Covid19-tests
- but stay at home if you’re unwell with symptoms or have a fever
- get your vaccine when offered to ensure you are fully protected
- open windows when socialising indoors
- wear a face covering in indoor public places and on public transport
- wash your hands to protect yourself
- if you do test positive, current guidance is to stay home for 5 days
Cleaning services at the University have now reverted to normal cleaning service levels
Hand sanitiser will continue to be provided and supported through the Facilities team. Stocks of wipes will be run down over the summer and revised provision put in place for academic year 22/23.
Any queries relating to cleaning provision should be directed through the Estates and Facilities Helpdesk on email@example.com or by contacting x3333.
If you have any feedback or suggestions about what else we could be doing to support our community in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, or if you have any further queries that haven’t been answered on these pages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.