The Edward Wright Annexe is an addition to the main Edward Wright building. It houses the parts of the Business School and the School of Social Science.
The entrance to the building is through the main building, and through the door to the North.
The Edward Wright Building is named in recognition of the service to the university of Edward Maitland Wright BA, MA, DPhil, DSc, LLD, FRSE, Professor of Mathematics 1936-1962. Principal 1962-1976.