The University of Aberdeen will hold a Postgraduate Virtual Open Day on Thursday 4 March. It is open to everyone who is interested in Postgraduate Taught and Research study.
The event will be held across two sessions and you only need to attend one session:
- 10am to midday
- 5pm to 7pm
A postgraduate qualification can help you stand out from the crowd and increase your earning potential and, at the University of Aberdeen, we have a variety of programmes and short courses available to suit everyone.
You can speak with current students and you have the opportunity to ask questions of our experts throughout the event.
A number of presentations will take place on topics including:
- Individual subject presentations
- Pre-Masters and Pre-Sessional English
- Online learning
Share your photos of attending the Virtual Open Day remotely by tagging us in your Instagram stories @uniofaberdeen and use #AbdnOpenDay across social media. Some of your images will be shared across our channels.
Reasons to study with us
- Ranked as a Top 20 UK University (Guardian University Guide 2021)
- Ranked in the top 180 universities in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021)
- Named as Scottish University of the Year in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019
- Community of more than 130 nationalities, with 15,000 students
- 85% of all research submissions were rated ‘outstanding’ or ‘very considerable’ for impact - 2014 REF results
- 75% of the university’s research is ranked as either internationally excellent or world leading - 2014 REF results
- Aberdeen is ranked Scotland's safest city - Unbroken Britain survey, May 2018 Provident Financial