Our next Postgraduate Open Day will take the form of a virtual event which is open to everyone who is interested in Postgraduate Taught and Research study.
A postgraduate qualification can help you stand out from the crowd and increase your earning potential and, at the University of Aberdeen, we have a variety of programmes and short courses available to suit everyone.
Join us at our Virtual Open Day on Thursday 28 February and we’ll provide you with more information on each subject area, as well as provide advice and support on:
There is also the opportunity to speak with current students in a live Q&A and you can ask our experts questions throughout the event.
We will also have experts from our Online Learning team to talk about the wide range of online programmes and short courses available.
There are two sessions available: 10am to midday and 5pm to 7pm (GMT) and you only have to attend one session.
Reasons to study with us
- We have been named as Scottish University of the Year in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019
- Named as a top 30 UK University by The Complete University Guide 2019
- 93% of all postgraduate graduates went on to work and/or further study - Based on sample available to work –DLHE survey, HESA 2018
- 85% of all research submissions were rated ‘outstanding’ or ‘very considerable’ for impact - 2014 REF results
- 75% of the university’s research is ranked as either internationally excellent or world leading - 2014 REF results
- Aberdeen is ranked Scotland's safest city - Unbroken Britain survey, May 2018 Provident Financial