The CSC Scholarship is a scholarship programme for Chinese PhD students, who will take a full PhD at the University of Aberdeen.
The CSC Scholarship is open to Chinese nationals wishing to study for a full-time PhD in any discipline at the University of Aberdeen. Applicants apply to the CSC for a monthly stipend as well as international airfares. The University may provide successful applicants with a tuition waiver scholarship.
- Applicants must be citizens of the People’s Republic of China at the time of application
- Applicants for a full PhD programme must have a Master’s degree and must be under the age of 35
- The relevant academic entry requirements must be fulfilled, including a high level of English language proficiency and a Master's degree
- Applicants must hold an offer of acceptance from the University of Aberdeen
- Applicants should satisfy the CSC selection criteria by completing the CSC Application Form and the CSC Employer Reference Form
- CSC scholars must return to China upon completion of their research
People wishing to benefit from this scholarship should first take a look at the University's research and identify a potential supervisor in their field. More information on research can be found here: http://www.abdn.ac.uk/research/. Details of how to apply for a PhD can be found here: http://www.abdn.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-research/. Applications for the CSC Scholarship should be submitted online at: http://apply.csc.edu.cn/csc/main/person/login/index.jsf. Please consult the CSC website for the deadline.
No deadline specified
Find out more about the China Scholarships Council Scholarships
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
China (People’s Republic of)