The CSC Scholarship is a scholarship programme for Chinese PhD students, who will enrol in a full PhD at the University of Aberdeen.
The CSC Scholarship is open to Chinese nationals wishing to study for a full-time PhD in any discipline at the University of Aberdeen. Applicants apply to the CSC for a monthly stipend as well as international airfares. The University may provide successful applicants with a tuition waiver scholarship.
- Applicants must be citizens of the People’s Republic of China at the time of application
- Applicants for a full PhD programme must have a Master’s degree and must be under the age of 35
- The relevant academic entry requirements must be fulfilled, including a high level of English language proficiency and a Master's degree
- Applicants must hold an offer of acceptance from the University of Aberdeen
- Applicants should satisfy the CSC selection criteria by completing the CSC Application Form and the CSC Employer Reference Form
- CSC scholars must return to China upon completion of their research
People wishing to benefit from this scholarship should first take a look at the University's research and identify a potential supervisor in their field. More information on research can be found here. Details of how to apply for a PhD can be found here. Applications for the CSC Scholarship should be submitted online at the CSC website. Please consult the CSC website for the deadline.
No deadline specified
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
China (People’s Republic of)