- The University of Aberdeen 383 Fraser Noble Building, School of Engineering, King's College, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen AB24 3UE, Scotland, UK
- Drilling Engineering design
- Drilling fluid design
- Drilling automation
- Formation damage
- Application of ultrasonic waves in IOR/EOR
- Pore scale investigation on oil mobilization in porous media
- "Artificial Intelligence Well Design", £157k, Oil & Gas Technology Centre (OGTC), 2018-2019, (Co-PI).
- “Application of ultrasound radiation for stimulating condensate banking around the wellbore in gas condensate reservoirs” £49k, Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), 2018-2021, (PI).
- “Effect of high frequency waves on formation damage reduction” £69k, TETFund, 2018-2021 (PI).
- “A Development of environmentally friendly drilling fluids customized for Nigerian oil and gas fields” £49k, Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), 2018-2021, (PI).
- “A study of rock-fluid interaction processes in porous media causing formation damages” £67k Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), 2017-2020 (PI).
- SPE Faculty Enhancement Travel Grant-North Sea Region, $1,000, (2016).
- “Well control and drilling efficiency in unconventional layered reservoirs” £62k, Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), 2016-2019 (PI).
- “Well Design and Integrity in Unconventional Shale Formations” £15k. Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), 2016-2019 (Co-PI).
- EG50T6/EG551W: Well & Production Engineering (MSc)
- EG5562: Facilities Engineering (MSc)
- EG5072/EG501F: Offshore Oil and Gas Production Systems (MSc)
- EG551R: Field Development and Petroleum Economics (MSc)
- EP3597: Petroleum Engineering Design (BEng)
- EG5565: BEng & MEng Group Design
- Further Info
- Deputy Programme Leader for BEng/MEng Petroleum Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering Lab Coordinator