Engineering & Physical Sciences
Explore the University's facilities related to chemistry, engineering, materials and testing:
- Power systems, Communication, and Optics: production and testing equipment
- Fluid Mechanics: large water flumes and oscillatory flow tunnels.
- Facilities in Chemistry:Biomolecular, Medicinal, Environmental, and Materials Chemistry.
- Energy: facilities and services related to many oil & gas and energy projects.
- SEM: high resolution Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope with SE, BSE and CL detectors.