Using strength of Greek sun makes sense
Using solar panels in the tourism industry in countries like Greece and Cyprus will not only help reduce carbon emissions but also significantly reduce costs, research has found.
Academics' expert evidence included in parliament paper
Evidence given by two University of Aberdeen academics to a UK Parliament Committee regarding Retained EU law following Brexit has been referenced extensively in the Committee's resulting recommendations to the UK Government.
'Shining Lights' scholarships will help students seeking sanctuary
Students seeking sanctuary in the UK will have the opportunity to achieve their full potential with the University of Aberdeen 'Shining Lights' scholarships.
Hooded capuchin monkey at higher risk of extinction than realised
The hooded capuchin monkey has been identified as being at a higher risk of extinction than scientists previously realised following University of Aberdeen and Fundación Para La Tierra research in Paraguay.
Scholarship to take doctor to US to explore health system organisation
A University of Aberdeen medical graduate has secured a prestigious scholarship which will take him to the US to explore health system organisation and delivery.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2023
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2023
- May There are no items to show for May 2023
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023