University guidance for handling information about people
The Information Governance team at the University can assist you with any GDPR or data protection issues.
Our Videos should give you an overview of the recent changes in this area, your responsibilities, and let you know how the University has been affected.
Our Guides include advice on data protection, records management, and your responsibilities when working off campus.
The Links section also contain many handy resources to help you comply with the new laws for handling information about people.
Please get in touch if you think we can help you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated on 13 February 2024
- Turn off AutoComplete in Outlook
- Data Protection Checklist for Researchers
- Managing Shared Drives and Shared Mailboxes
- University Records Management
- Hybrid working and working off campus: your responsibilities
- Recording information in Outlook & Teams - what to consider
- International Data Transfer Framework
- Cyber Security and Data Protection in Numbers
This resource was provided by Information Governance.
The Information Governance Team are located within the Sir Duncan Rice Library and can help you comply with data protection legislation.