Are YOU the weakest link?
IT security is 10% technology, 90% people and processes.
We are ALL responsible for IT security.
For help, advice, and to report ALL IT incidents, contact IT Services on: email@example.com or x3636.
We have created a series of short, tailored slideshows for students and for staff to help raise your awareness of information security threats at the University of Aberdeen.
Find out how to protect your user identity, personal data, and PC, and about the part you play in helping to keep the University’s data and systems safe.
- IT Security - top ten tips for students
- Resetting and changing your IT password for students
- Protecting yourself from Phishing Scams
- Anti-virus - SCEP and Windows Defender
- Anti-virus - SCEP for Mac
- Guidelines for sending bulk email to large groups
- BitLocker to Go - Encryption for personal USB drives
- Protecting your Android device
- Protecting your iOS device (iPad/iPhone)
- Protecting your Mac OS X device
- Protecting your Windows device
- Transfer of Sensitive Data