Find out how to keep your digital world safe
Find out how to protect your user identity, personal data, devices, and PC, and about the part you play in helping to keep the University’s data and systems safe.
- Staff and Postgraduate Research students must complete Information Security Awareness training, which you can find in the Links section
- If you’re a student, take a look at our other resources in the Video carousel, Links and Guides sections
- Staff whose Office 365 account has been enabled for Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) can find more information about this in the Links section
For help, advice, and to report all information security incidents, contact IT Service Desk on: email@example.com or x3636.
- IT Security - top ten tips for students
- Protecting yourself from Phishing Scams
- Transfer of Sensitive Data
University Information Security Campaign
- Can YOU spot a phishing email?
- Social Engineering - don't be manipulated
- What's your Digital Footprint?
- Malware. It's out to get you.
- Protect your personal data
- Social media - think before you post!
- Physical threats
- Cyberbullying and harassment
- Personal devices and remote working
- Have yourself a cybersafe season
- Protecting your Android device
- Protecting your iOS device (iPad/iPhone)
- Protecting your Mac OS X device
- Protecting your Windows device
- BitLocker to Go - Encryption for personal USB drives