► Funding available
NB This page will be updated for 2020 at the start of February,
What is on offer?
We are offering approximately 15-20 Santander Summer School Bursaries for Radboud Summer School 2019, which cover tuition fees for one course, accommodation, plus a travel and subsistence allowance. Students who would require further financial assistance can apply for funding to cover additional expenses, such as the cost of a passport, childcare, etc.
- Undergraduate students who meet one or more of the following criteria
How to apply
- Applications are now closed.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 8 March 2019
- Please note that the Radboud Summer School application should only be completed after the 8 March 2019, as a coupon code will be required
Important points to note
- Courses should be selected from either 5-9 or 12-16 August 2019, as there is student accommodation available these weeks
- Bachelors courses are recommended for students currently in first year, with Advanced Bachelors suitable from second year onwards
- The Go Abroad Team will provide ongoing support to students throughout the application process and time abroad
- Students will be invited to a Santander networking event to meet other award holders, 4 February 2020.