Santander Summer School Bursary
► Funding available
Santander-funded places at Radboud Summer School
What is on offer?
- 20+ Santander Summer School Bursary awards (≈£1,000 each) taking place in summer 2023
- The bursary covers tuition fees for one in-person course, accommodation, plus a travel and subsistence allowance. Students who would require further financial assistance can apply for funding to cover additional expenses, such as the cost of a passport, childcare, etc.
- Continuing Undergraduate students
Priority will be given to anyone who meets one or more of the following criteria:
How to apply
- The application window for 2023 has now closed.
Important points to note
- Radboud's course catalogue will not be published until January 2023, so candidates will need to apply for the bursary without a specific course in mind. In the past, they have offered a wide range of courses at different levels in the following areas:
- Brain & Behaviour
- Business & Economics
- Contemporary Discussions
- Health Care
- History, Philosophy & Culture
- Language & Communication
- Law & Politics
- Skills Training
- Social Research Methods
- Social Science
- The Go Abroad Team will provide ongoing support to students throughout the application process and time abroad
- Students will be invited to a Santander networking event to meet other award holders