► Funding available
What is on offer?
- 20+ Santander Summer School Bursaries (up to £1,000 each) that can be used for the following:
- The bursary will cover:
- Radboud only: Tuition fees, accommodation and one pre-paid social event of choice (≈£600 which UoA will pay directly to Radboud) plus a grant for travel and subsistence (£400 which UoA will pay directly to the student in two instalments). Students can request additional funding to cover childcare costs, passport costs, etc, as part of the application OR
- Other locations: An award of up to £1,000 to be used towards participation in an international summer school.
- Undergraduate students
Priority will be given to anyone who meets one or more of the following criteria
How to apply
- Applications can be submitted using our online form with a deadline of 15 March 2020.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by 20 March 2020
- Please note that the Radboud Summer School application should only be completed after your bursary application has been approved, as a coupon code will be required
Important points to note
- Radboud only: Courses should be selected from either 3-7 or 10-14 August 2020, as there is student accommodation available these weeks. Bachelors courses are recommended for students currently in first year, with Advanced Bachelors suitable from second year onwards
- The Go Abroad Team will provide ongoing support to students throughout the application process and time abroad
- Students will be invited to a Santander networking event to meet other award holders, in February 2021.