- The Potter Lecture: Bernd Sturmfels, Tensors and their Eigenvectors, September 18, 2018.
- Scottish Topology Seminar: Gregory Stevenson, Ehud Meir, Nina Otter, September 10, 2018.
- International Conference on Manifolds, Groups and Homotopy, Isle of Skye, June 18-23, 2018.
- Meeting of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society: Uri Bader, April 27, 2018.
- The Potter Lecture: Ruth Charney, Searching for Hyperbolicity, March 2018.
- Scottish Topology Seminar: William Rushworth, Renee Hoekzema, Alan McLeay, Tom Hockenhull, Katie Vokes, October 27th, 2017.
- Scottish Topology Seminar: Brendan Owens, Andy Wand, Diarmuid Crowley, December 13th, 2016.
- Scottish Topology Seminar: Jarek Kedra, Alexander Berglund, Thomas Schick, September 10th, 2015.
- Isle of Skye Conference on Groups, Representations and Cohomology, July 19-26, 2015.
- Scottish Topology Seminar: David Chataur, Duncan McCoy, Spiros Adams-Florou, November 28th, 2014.
- Scottish Topology Seminar: Anne Thomas, Bernhard Hanke, Diarmuid Crowley, November 20th, 2013.
- British Topology Meeting, September 9-11, 2013.
- RepNet Workshop and Conference: "Sheaves in Representation Theory", Isle of Skye, Scotland, 23-28 May, 2010
- Conference on Algebraic Topology, Group Theory and Representation Theory, Isle of Skye, Scotland, 09-15 June, 2009
- Sixth Century Conference in Representation Theory, University of Aberdeen, 26-29 October, 2005
- University of Aberdeen Celebrates 500 years of Maths, University of Aberdeen, 26 October, 2005
- Conference on Pure and Applied Topology, Isle of Skye, Scotland, 21-25 June, 2005
- Conference on Discrete Groups and Hyperbolic Manifolds, University of Aberdeen, 5-7 August, 2004
- European Homotopy Network Mini-Conference, University of Aberdeen, 23-25 January, 2003
- International Conference in Algebraic Topology, Isle of Skye, Scotland, 24-30 June 2001
- London Mathematical Society invited lecture series: Calculus of Functors, University of Aberdeen, 18-23 June, 2001