Chemistry Seminar - A multiscale investigation of ash loaded gasoline particulate filters-
Dr Gibson is a Lord Kelvin Adam Smith Research Fellow in the School of Chemistry at the University of Glasgow. Her research interests lie in applying synchrotron techniques and vibrational spectroscopy to study heterogeneous catalysts during reaction. She also develops combined techniques, i.e. performing XAFS and DRIFTS studies simultaneously to...
Dr Gordon John Florence from St Andrews University-
Dr Gordon John Florence from St Andrews University
International workshop on interfaces - Design for Performance-
Workshop for material scientists
Analytical Research Forum 2020 (ARF20)
The Analytical Research Forum (ARF) provides the opportunity for early career researchers from analytical communities to present their work.
BNAAS - The 20th Biennial National Atomic Spectroscopy Symposium-
BNASS (Biennial National Atomic Spectroscopy Symposium) is the biennial meeting of the RSC Atomic Spectroscopy Group and this year, BNASS will celebrate its 20th event! BNASS provides an ideal forum to encourage the exchange of ideas and knowledge in analytical atomic spectroscopy as well as celebrating the developments in atomic...
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2020
- May There are no items to show for May 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020