As part of the University’s Microsoft Office 365 agreement, all registered students can download a copy of MS Office Professional Plus 2016, or MS Office 2016 for Mac, or Office for iPad at no charge.
All the familiar MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint are included, and you can install them on up to five devices.
To download and install Office 365, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and log into your student email account at outlook.com/aberdeen.ac.uk
- Make sure that you use the correct email format, e.g. email@example.com
- Click Office365 on the top left of your browser window
- Click Install nowand follow the prompts to download and install
- Once installed, use Sign into an existing Office 365 subscription to activate your copy of Office
- Use your University email address to activate your software
Note: Your subscription remains active until you leave the University and is available as long as you connect to Office 365 at least every 30 days.