As part of the University’s Microsoft 365 agreement, all registered students can download a copy of MS 365 at no charge. It will be available as long as you sign in to Microsoft 365 at least every 30 days.
All the familiar Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are included, and you can install them on up to five devices.
To download and install Microsoft 365, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and log into your student email account at https://outlook.com/abdn.ac.uk.
- Click the App launcher icon at the top left of your browser window, then click Microsoft 365.
- Click Install apps, then click Microsoft 365 apps and follow the prompts to download and install.
- Once installed, use Sign into an existing Microsoft 365 subscription to activate your copy of Microsoft 365.
- Use your University email address to activate your software.
Note: Your subscription will end when you leave the University.