Once you have registered for the University of Aberdeen's computing facilities, you can use your computer username and password to access the University's Student Hub. From here you can view, check and update your personal details, course enrolments, class timetable, exam timetables and results, and more.
- Login to the portal atwww.abdn.ac.uk/studenthub
This is the University’s virtual learning environment. This is where you will find learning materials and resources associated with your courses and where you will be notified of any announcements about your courses or the University.
- Guidance on using MyAberdeen is available on the Centre for Academic Development eLearning web pages.
- Login to MyAberdeen at www.abdn.ac.uk/myaberdeen
MyMBChB - for medical students
If you are a medical student, you will use the MyMBChB website to access your latest lectures, personalised timetables, exam feedback, e-Learning, and other web based services.
- Login at www.abdn.ac.uk/mymbchb
MyBDS - for dentistry students
For dentistry students, you will use the MyBDS website which is a dedicated resource that provides lecture notes, learning materials, timetables and course-related announcements.
- Login at www.abdn.ac.uk/mybds
MyPA - for physician associates
For physician associate students, you will use the MyPA website which is a dedicated resource that provides lecture notes, learning materials, timetables and course-related announcements.
- Login at www.abdn.ac.uk/mypa
The University is committed to making its digital learning materials fully accessible as part of its inclusive approach to teaching and learning. It aims to provide students with accessible digital content, the ability to generate alternative formats for course files and with captions for videos
- For full details of our commitments to digital learning materials accessibility please visit the eLearning section of the website.