Once you have registered for the University of Aberdeen's computing facilities, you can use your computer username and password to access the University's Student Hub. From here you can view, check and update your personal details, course enrolments, class timetable, exam timetables and results, and more.
- Login to the portal at www.abdn.ac.uk/studenthub
This the University’s virtual learning environment. This is where you will find learning materials and resources associated with your courses and where you will be notified of any announcements about your courses or the University.
- Guidance on using MyAberdeen is available on the Centre for Academic Development eLearning web pages.
- Login to MyAberdeen at www.abdn.ac.uk/myaberdeen
MyMBChB - for medical students
If you are a medical student, you will use the MyMBChB website to access your latest lectures, personalised timetables, exam feedback, e-Learning, and other web based services.
- Login at www.abdn.ac.uk/mymbchb
MyBDS - for dentistry students
For dentistry students, you will use the MyBDS website is a dedicated resource which provides lecture notes, learning materials, timetables and course-related announcements.
- Login at www.abdn.ac.uk/mybds