The email and calendaring service for registered undergraduate and taught postgraduate students is Outlook Web App (OWA), hosted by Microsoft Office 365.
You can access your University email both on and off campus - all you need is a web browser and an internet connection.
- 50GB mail storage
- compatible with mobile devices – see our configuration guides
- email for life – keep your account as long as you need after graduating
- online address book of all Aberdeen University students
- calendar facility
- junk email filter
Policy for provision and use of OWA
An email account for life is available to all registered students, and Alumni, of the University of Aberdeen. Once opened, the account will remain so for life unless the user breaches;
- the University’s Conditions for using IT Facilities
- the Microsoft Service Agreement.
Breaches of these conditions will be dealt with under the appropriate University disciplinary procedures and may, where it is alleged that an offence has occurred under any current UK or Scots law, be reported to the Police. When appropriate, the use of IT facilities may be suspended immediately, pending investigation by an authorised officer of the University.
Please note: IT Services does not provide support for OWA once you have graduated from the University of Aberdeen.