The email and calendaring service for registered undergraduate and taught postgraduate students is Outlook on the web, hosted by Microsoft Office 365.
You can access your University email both on and off campus - all you need is a web browser and an internet connection.
- Login to Outlook at https://outlook.com/abdn.ac.uk using your username followed by @abdn.ac.uk, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not sure what your username is?
Your username is what you use to access other digital services at the University such as classroom PCs or MyAberdeen, and will be in the format u99jb19 (undergraduate) or t99jb19 (taught postgraduate).
- 50GB mail storage
- compatible with mobile devices – see our configuration guides in Toolkit
- online address book of all Aberdeen University students
- calendar facility
- junk email filter
- Get help with Outook from Microsoft - includes guidance on Email, Calendaring, and People (Contacts)
Policy for provision and use of Outlook
An email account is available to all registered students of the University of Aberdeen. You email account is closed when you graduate.
- the University’s Conditions for using IT Facilities
- the Microsoft Service Agreement.
Breaches of these conditions will be dealt with under the appropriate University disciplinary procedures and may, where it is alleged that an offence has occurred under any current UK or Scots law, be reported to the Police. When appropriate, the use of IT facilities may be suspended immediately, pending investigation by an authorised officer of the University.