We have made several changes to your University email address and Office 365 login credentials.
The email and calendaring service for registered undergraduate and taught postgraduate students is Outlook on the web, hosted by Microsoft Office 365.
You can access your University email both on and off campus - all you need is a web browser and an internet connection.
- Login to Outlook at https://outlook.com/abdn.ac.uk using your firstname.lastname@example.org, e.g. email@example.com
- Get help with Outook from Microsoft
- Includes guidance on Email, Calendaring, and People (Contacts)
- 50GB mail storage
- compatible with mobile devices – see our configuration guides in Toolkit
- online address book of all Aberdeen University students
- calendar facility
- junk email filter
Policy for provision and use of Outlook
An email account is available to all registered students of the University of Aberdeen. You email account is closed when you graduate.
- the University’s Conditions for using IT Facilities
- the Microsoft Service Agreement.
Breaches of these conditions will be dealt with under the appropriate University disciplinary procedures and may, where it is alleged that an offence has occurred under any current UK or Scots law, be reported to the Police. When appropriate, the use of IT facilities may be suspended immediately, pending investigation by an authorised officer of the University.