Coronavirus (Covid-19) update
Computer classrooms, when not booked for teaching, are available as drop in study space. Regular cleaning will be in place but students must follow physical distancing restrictions, detailed below and indicated by signage on campus.
Do not enter a computer classroom if teaching is taking place.
- Please don’t disconnect your fellow students!
Many students who are studying remotely access our classroom PCs. Devices set aside for this purpose are clearly marked. Please do not turn these PCs off, or pull the plug out of the power socket, as this may result in students losing data or being disconnected from a live session. If you need to plug in a personal device, please use one of the free, unmarked power sockets located elsewhere in the room.
- Please comply with the access buildings and one-way systems to move around a building, where these are in place.
- Hand sanitising gel will be available upon entry to all buildings and at key locations, including computer classrooms.
- Cleaning materials in classrooms must be used to clean computing equipment, desk, chairs and other touch points.
- Please wear a face covering or display a sunflower lanyard, within a shared space and moving around a building.
- Always maintain a 2-metre distance from other people.