Aberdeen University Research Archive (AURA) is an open access institutional repository for the University’s research outputs. It is fully integrated with the University’s Research Information System (Pure) so there is a single workflow for creating a publication and adding the full text.
- Uploading of full text research outputs through Pure
- Publication of research outputs
- Classification of research outputs by Department or School
- Keyword and browse search options
- All University of Aberdeen staff and research students
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year (except for maintenance)
All members of staff and research students can upload material to the Aberdeen University Research Archive via Pure. The research outputs published in AURA are available free of charge to anyone who has internet access.
The systems are supported by the AURA Team with upgrades and additional technical support provided by external suppliers.
The systems are available 24x7 with the exception of any periods of pre-scheduled software upgrades or system maintenance.
- First line support is provided by the AURA Team (email@example.com, Tel. +44 (0)1224 274446).
- Documentation is available on the University Web pages at www.abdn.ac.uk/library/research-support/research-outputs/aura/
- Users must ensure that they abide by any copyright restrictions and the regulations regarding downloading of material from electronic resources – see www.abdn.ac.uk/library/facilities/services/copying/download/ for guidance.
- Users are expected to comply with the University’s Information Security Policy and Conditions for using IT Facilities
- The Aberdeen University Research Archive service is funded by Library, Special Collections and Museums and provided at no cost to end users.