The Cruickshank Building houses staff from the School of Biological Sciences, and is located off St Machar Drive within the Cruickshank Botanic Garden. Parts of the building pre-date its occupancy by the University and were present when the site housed the Chanonry Ground, the home of Aberdeen FC's predecessor club from 1888 to 1898.
The refurbished Cruickshank Building contains well-equipped molecular biology, microbiology and environmental physiology laboratories, facilities for plant, soil and chemical analysis, and microscopy. Controlled environment growth chambers and glasshouses for teaching and experimental work are situated nearby.
The DisabledGo service provides a pan-disability access guide to this building.