The Taylor Building consists of five large blocks, plus a connecting overhead walkway. It contains all of the University's language departments including English. It also contains the Law faculty, the Taylor Library, and the IT training room.
The Taylor Building commemorates Sir Thomas Murray Taylor CBE, QC, DD, LLD, MA, LLB Professor of Law 1935-48 and Principal 1948-1962.
The DisabledGo service provides a pan-disability access guide to this building.