Medical Science degrees provide wide-ranging opportunities to enter a successful career.
Our graduates have taken advantage of international career opportunities in research and development, either directly following graduation or carrying out further higher level study at Masters and PhD level. Our graduates can choose further study in medical science, medicine, dentistry, veterinary science, dietetics and physiotherapy.
Our graduates can also enter directly into the world of work in diverse careers such as:
- Teaching, inspiring the next generation of scientists.
- Patent law, working with or becoming lawyers themselves.
- Medical writing, working for publishing and pharmaceutical companies.
- Sports and athletics support, such as coaches, trainers, managers, physiotherapists and other fitness and nutrition professions.
- Scientific-related careers, working in the Civil Service, the Health Service, medical sales, software development, management.
- Research scientists in academic and industrial laboratories across the life sciences sector.
Our dedicated Careers & Employability Service has Advisers specific to Medical Sciences and offers bespoke career advice and support throughout and beyond your studies with us.