- Emotion-Cognition interactions
- Working memory
- Joint Attention
- Emotional expression
- Social Cognition
ESRC Standard Grant (PI). March 2015 - March 2017. Remembering who was where: The influence of threatening emotional expressions on visuo-spatial working memory for faces. £279,258.
BBSRC (Co-App). 2009-2012. The neurobiology of human working memory for threat: a multi-method approach. £318,404.
Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (HEA)
- Level 1: Emotion
- Level 2: Methodology (fMRI)
- Level 3 / MSc: Developmental Psychology (social and emotional development)
- Level 4: Emotion & Aging in Social Cognition
- MRes: Research Dissemination
- Level 3 Methods projects
- Level 3 Theory tutorials
- Level 4 Critical Review
Undergraduate Thesis Supervision
- Further Info
Action Editor for Memory.
Postgraduate Research Coordinator and Officer
Level 3 Developmental course coordinator
Member of Senior Management Group
Member of External Liaison Committee and Postgraduate Committee
Member of Senate
- Member of the Experimental Psychology Society (EPS).
- Member of the European Society for Cognitive Psychology (ESCoP).