The Cruickshank Botanic Garden is an internationally important collection of plants, a valuable educational resource, and part of the heritage of the University and City of Aberdeen. It is open to the public, free of charge, and dedicated to understanding and conserving our natural world.
There are many ways you can support the Garden; from making an online donation or becoming a Friend of the Garden, to volunteering your time.
- Join the Friends of the Cruickshank Botanic Garden and enjoy the company of fellow garden lovers and the programme of lectures and visits.
- Get involved with the Friends’ plant sales which take place twice a year.
- If you are free during weekdays, and like working with plants, why not volunteer? There are lots of ways you can help, depending on your experience and ability. We also welcome enquiries from groups or clubs looking for a gardening project. To find our more please contact Mark Paterson email@example.com (01224 273638)
- Do you have a special event coming up? Our Garden is a memorable location for a drinks reception and a beautiful backdrop for wedding photographs. Contact our Events team to find out more.
- We’re extremely grateful for all donations which allow us to provide new plants for our collections and maintain the Garden. You can donate online, and your gift can be made as a single donation or spread monthly or annually over a period of years. There are many options for giving, and because the University has charitable status, using Gift Aid and other tax advantages means that you can increase the value of your gift at no extra cost to yourself. Please contact our Development Team with any queries, and for expert and confidential advice
- The Friends are a registered Scottish Charity, so all gifts are tax-exempt. To make a one-off donation or arrange a legacy gift, please contact:
Friends of the Cruickshank Botanic Garden Cruickshank Building St Machar Drive Aberdeen AB24 3UU