As the academic year 2017/2018 approaches, Principal Brian Buckley launched the AFG College with the University of Aberdeen second series of student admissions open days.
The events were held at the AFG College Campus, situated in the Al-Maamoura district, on Saturday the 19th and Sunday 20th August.
Qatari and non-Qatari prospective students, attended the events, many of whom signed up to the University of Aberdeen’s Bachelor Degrees in Business Management and Accountancy and Finance. Senior staff members of the University along with AFG College staff, provided insights into the degree programmes and offered advice on prospective students suitability for admissions.
Principal Brian Buckley has commented, “I have been impressed by the enthusiasm shown by the prospective students who wish to study with us from September 2017. We are proud to be able to offer the first UK university on a dedicated campus in Doha. We also look forward to welcoming the University of Aberdeen faculty who will be teaching on the programmes”.
Dominic Milne, the Deputy Head of the International Office at the University of Aberdeen, delivered presentations on the background and history of the University and information on study options available at the Doha Campus.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items for January 2017
- Feb There are no items for February 2017
- Mar There are no items for March 2017
- Apr There are no items for April 2017
- May There are no items for May 2017
- Jun There are no items for June 2017
- Jul There are no items for July 2017
- Oct There are no items for October 2017
- Nov There are no items for November 2017
- Dec There are no items for December 2017