The Careers and Employability Service at AFG College with the University of Aberdeen supports students by providing consultation and advice needed for effective career planning , opportunities for skill development and networking and connecting with sector representatives and different employers.
What do we offer
We support students in exploring their career path, develop their skills and connect them to the job market:
- Employability sessions and courses delivered by career advisers and employers.
- One on one consultation with career advisers
- CV and cover letters review and feedback
- Networking events and career fairs
- Skill development workshops
- Leadership Academy
- Employability Boost Award – May 2020 Programme