Chair in Psychology
Head of School of Psychology
- Non-invasive assessment of visual system
- Blindsight research: study of conscious and unconscious visual processing after brain injury
- Development and assessment of vision rehabilitation strategies.
- Parameters affecting orienting behaviour: eye movements and visual attention.
- Level 2: Perception
- Level 4: Visual awareness
- MRes: Induction; Funding sources and grant application; Writing 9-month report
- Further Info
- Head of School
- Member of School Management Group
- Member of Senate