Chair in Computing Science.
Department of Computing Science
University of Aberdeen
I split my time between Aberdeen University and Arria NLG.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Internal Memberships
- Research ethics
- External Memberships
- Chair of ACL Special Interest Group on Generation (SIGGEN)
- member of EPSRC peer review college
- Natural language generation
Current Research Students
- Jawwad Baig
- Simone Balloccu
- Kittipitch Kuptavanich
- Francesco Moramarco
- Jaime Sevilla
- Barkavi Sundararajan
- Iniakpokeikiye Thompson
- Allmin Pradhap Singh Susaiyah (Eindhoven) (part of PhilHumans)
- Craig Thomson
- Sameen Maruf (Monash)
Past Research Students
See my blog for a list of past research students I have supervised.
The CLAN (Computational Linguistics at Aberdeen) resesarch group meets at 4PM every Wednesday. Every week we discuss a research paper, idea, proposal, etc. CLAN meetings are open to everyone, contact me for more information or to be put on the mailing list.
I try to tweet CLAN information on @EhudReiter. Feel free to subscribe, most of my tweets are relevant to NLG research. Similarly my blog (ehudreiter.com) is mostly about NLG research.
I am helping with funded projects at other universities:
- Monash (Australia) (Ingrid Zukerman) - Explaining the output of complex models
Funding and Grants
- Philhumans (EU) (2019-2023) - Using AI to support personal health apps.
- NL4XAI (EU) (2019-2023) - Explaining AI reasoning in natural language
- ReproHum (EPSRC) (2021-2023) - Investigating Reproducibility of Human Evaluations in Natural Language Processing
- CS5063: Engineering and Evaluation of AI Systems (MSc)
- CS551H: Natural Language Generation (MSc)
Page 3 of 15 Results 21 to 30 of 144
Explaining Bayesian Networks in Natural Language: State of the Art andChallengesChapters in Books, Reports and Conference Proceedings: Conference Proceedings
A Gold Standard Methodology for Evaluating Accuracy in Data-To-Text SystemsContributions to Conferences: Papers
Arabic NLG Language FunctionsContributions to Conferences: Papers
ReproGen: Proposal for a Shared Task on Reproducibility of Human Evaluations in NLGContributions to Conferences: Papers
Shared Task on Evaluating AccuracyContributions to Conferences: Papers
How are you?: Introducing stress-based text tailoringContributions to Conferences: Papers
Iterative Neural Scoring of Validated Insight CandidatesContributions to Conferences: Papers
SportSett: Basketball - A robust and maintainable dataset for Natural Language GenerationContributions to Conferences: Papers
Towards a Generalised Framework for Behaviour Insight MiningChapters in Books, Reports and Conference Proceedings: Conference Proceedings
A NLG framework for user tailoring and profiling in healthcareChapters in Books, Reports and Conference Proceedings: Conference Proceedings
- [ONLINE] View publication in Scopus