Page 1 of 2Results 1 to 10 of 12, 30 November 2023 - 16 February 2024
Students energized by inaugural engineering and tech careers fair
The diverse array of careers in tech, science and engineering were showcased earlier this month when the University hosted its first Energy, Engineering and Tech Careers Fair.
University of Aberdeen team named as finalists in Scottish Knowledge Exchange Awards
A team from the Scottish Medical Education Research Consortium led by Dr Kim Walker from the University of Aberdeen's Centre for Healthcare Research Education and Innovation have been named as finalists in this year's Scottish Knowledge Exchange Awards.
Partnership continues to deliver for energy sector
The National Decommissioning Centre (a partnership between the University of Aberdeen, the Net Zero Technology Centre (NZTC) and industry) and the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) are working in partnership on research to support the energy sector to reduce costs and emissions, improve environmental outcomes and deliver sustainable net zero decommissioning.
Honorary Chair in Real Estate appointed to the board of the Scottish Land Commission
The Scottish Government has announced that Business School Honorary Professor Deb Roberts has joined the Board of the Scottish Land Commission.
Pupils get 'IT' following University Digital Day
Youngsters from a city primary school got to grips with IT and AI when they took part in a digital day at the University of Aberdeen recently.
Local couple raise funds for dementia research
Dementia research at the University of Aberdeen received a boost earlier this month with a donation from Aberdeen couple, Peter and Avril Gray.
Aberdeen academic wins prestigious prize from the Royal Astronomical Society
A University of Aberdeen academic and mental health champion has received a prestigious award in recognition of his efforts.
Seven student athletes among most talented 100
Seven student athletes at the University of Aberdeen have received funding from an initiative that supports the 100 most promising student athletes in Scotland.
Old Bailey beckons for Syed in final of national competition
Law School student Syed Adil has made it to the final of a national advocacy competition.
New RSE-funded research project will explore digital assets legal landscape
Digital assets and the legal framework surrounding them will be the focus of a new research project funded by the Royal Society of Edinburgh (RSE).
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2024
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2024
- May There are no items to show for May 2024
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2024
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2024
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2024
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2024
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2024
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2024
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2024
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2018
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018