Page 1 of 2Results 1 to 10 of 11, 25 January - 15 March 2023
Pupils develop their political, environmental and employability skills during University visit
Primary six pupils from an Aberdeenshire school were on campus in Old Aberdeen this week discovering what student life could be like and how what is learned in the classroom relates to real life.
Professor Islam joins GRI as an advisor on human rights and labour-related standards
An Aberdeen academic has joined an international group of experts providing advice on human rights and labour-related standards to organisations around the world.
Rwandan research project provides lesson in improving adult literacy
A five year international development research project led by the University of Aberdeen has successfully trialled a new social practices approach to teaching which is helping improve adult literacy in Rwanda.
Mintlaw Academy pupils experience a slice of University life
Budding entrepreneurs from an Aberdeenshire school have shared their enterprising ideas during a visit to the University.
University announces programme for annual International Women's Day conference
The University of Aberdeen will once again host an impressive line-up of speakers at its annual International Women's Day conference.
Environental, economic and social research projects supported by RSE Awards
Three projects from the University of Aberdeen have been awarded funding in the latest RSE Research Awards programme.
Showcasing Project SEARCH at Parliament
A delegation from the University of Aberdeen were among the guests at a Universities Scotland event held at the Scottish Parliament this week, which aimed to highlight the higher education sector's contribution to economic transformation across Scotland.
Aberdeen law students talk themselves into second place in national competition
A team of four students from the University of Aberdeen Law School are celebrating after securing second place in the hotly contested UK Mediation Student Competition 2023.
Pupils journey from classroom to kitchen and boardroom with University's help
Youngsters at an Aberdeen primary school have been learning about nutrition and marketing with help from the University of Aberdeen's Rowett Institute.
Just Transition Lab publishes first report
Researchers from the University's Just Transition Lab have published their first report on delivering a Just Transition for workers and communities in the north-east of Scotland in which they consider how the industry has shaped the region to date and set out the existing visions for its future.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2023
- May There are no items to show for May 2023
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2018
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018