Page 1 of 2Results 1 to 10 of 11, 07 May - 25 June 2019
Shetland teachers achieve success
Seven teachers from across Shetland have completed postgraduate qualifications in leadership through Aberdeen University.
Aberdeen researcher wins 'best pitch' at Converge Ready, Steady, Pitch!
'Best pitch' accolade for Aberdeen researcher.
Funding for AI and eco-hydraulics projects
Dr Ehud Reiter and Professor Vlad Nikora have secured funding through the European Commission's Marie Sklodowska Curie Action Innovative Training Networks scheme.
Animal-free breast cancer research receives funding boost
Professor Valerie Speirs has won funding to improve an existing animal-free laboratory model of breast cancer.
Agreement signed with International Institute of Health Sciences
The University of Aberdeen has officially signed an institutional partnership with Sri Lanka-based International Institute of Health Sciences.
Musculoskeletal researcher honoured
Emeritus Professor Miep Helfrich has been awarded a prestigious award in recognition of her research into rare bone diseases such as osteopetrosis and Paget's disease of bone.
Aberdeen team among UK top 20 in Royal Academy of Engineering competition
Engineering students from the University of Aberdeen are among the top 20 teams in the UK aiming to reach the final of the Royal Academy of Engineering's Global Grand Challenge student competition.
Middle East expert appointed to prestigious governing council role
A leading academic from the University's Department of Politics and International Relations has been elected to the governing council of British Society for Middle East Studies (BRISMES).
Liquid crystal chemist success
Congratulations to Dr Rebecca Walker, current PhD Research Fellow at the University of Aberdeen who was awarded the best oral presentation by a young researcher at the British Liquid Crystal Society annual meeting at the University of Leeds.
Chemist wins GW Gray Medal
Professor Corrie Imrie of the Department of Chemistry has been awarded the prestigious G.W. Gray Medal of the British Liquid Crystal Society.
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2019
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2019
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2019
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2019
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2019
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2019
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2019
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2018
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018